Your privacy is important to us. We want to process your personal data in a legal, correct and transparent manner. In this privacy statement we explain what kind of personal data we process, on which basis we process it and why we process it. Finally, we inform you about the security measures we have taken to protect your personal data. This privacy statement is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) within the European Union effective as of 25 May 2018.
What are personal data?
The definition by the GDPR is as follows:
“Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
We do not process special categories of personal data. The processing of special categories of personal data means:
“Processing of personal data containing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of a trade union, and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unique identification of a person, or data on health, or data related to a person’s sexual behavior or sexual orientation. ”
Which personal data is processed?
We collect and process various personal details of coachees and of contact persons within organizations. It concerns the following personal data:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- date of birth, age, gender of coachees
- names of partners and number of children of coachees
- answers from coachees to questionnaires
- start and end date of coaching sessions and number of sessions.
- appointment details for coaching sessions: date, time, location, medium
- invoicing and accounting data such as preferred medium and contact details for sending invoices.
- Outcome Rating Scale (ORS) per coaching session with an inventory of how things are for someone
- Session Rating Scale (SRS) per coaching session with an evaluation of the last session.
Why is this personal data processed?
We collect and process your data for the delivery of our services, including coaching and training. More specifically:
- To have as good a picture as possible of you in order to provide you with the best possible service
- To give you the opportunity to make appointments with us at your convenience through online tooling
- To offer you the opportunity to evaluate coaching or training sessions at your convenience by means of online tooling
- To further improve and optimize our services
- To meet the accreditation requirements from the International Coach Federation
Duration of processing
Depending on the type of data, we use a specific expiration term. This means that the data will be automatically or manually deleted after a certain period of time.
Client login-data on the online scheduling system is automatically deleted when the last login was more than 6 months ago. For this online scheduling tool we work together with Zinstance, meaning that we use the tool under Zinstance contracting.
ORS and SRS data are both automatically deleted 1 month after registration.
Answers from questionnaires and data from clients with regard to partner and children are kept for up to 2 years after the last contact. This data is deleted once every quarter.
Data necessary for accreditation will remain registered unless specifically requested to be removed. With each new contract, this provision is explicitly agreed upon.
Your personal data will in any case be kept in accordance with the current legislation, as well as limitation periods that require us to keep your personal data longer for example for claims, audits and tax obligations.
Insight into and changing of data
With your own login account, you have access to the major part of your personal data. You can change or delete any of your own data without restriction.
If you wish to inspect all of your personal data and processing and / or change or delete data that you cannot adjust yourself, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micole Smits, Enriching People does everything possible to protect your data as optimally as possible. For all personal data that is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on behalf of Micole Smits, Enriching People in co-operation with Zinstance has agreed with them that they also optimally protect that personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or if there is a (presumption of) a data breach, you can report this directly by email (email@example.com) or reach us by telephone at +31654966259.